De-Fatted Pressed Peanut Flour 11oz Bag
While nuts are part of the Trim Healthy Mama plan, all those dense calories can be easily eaten in excess. They can cling to places on our bodies that we least want them to and drive us nuts! Our De-Fatted Pressed Peanut Flour is the answer to a mouthful of peanut-ty pleasure without guilt or a stubborn scale.
5609 in stock
Addicted to Peanut Butter?
Most of us are addicted to the stuff! It basically flows in our veins and comforts our taste buds. The problem is, there can be too much of a good thing when it comes to overdoing peanuts and peanut butter. While nuts are part of the Trim Healthy Mama plan, all those dense calories can be easily eaten in excess. They can cling to places on our bodies that we least want them to and drive us nuts! Here at Trim Healthy Mama, we know the need to keep the flavor of peanuts alive, even while whittling our waistlines. Our De-Fatted Pressed Peanut Flour is the answer to a mouthful of peanutty pleasure without guilt or a stubborn scale.
Ingredients: 100% Roasted Peanut Powder
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, eggs, wheat, almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecans, peanuts, and coconut.
*Please note that from time to time packaging may vary. Refer back to this page for the most current Nutritional Facts. As is, this product is an FP per serving. Adding additional ingredients may change the fuel of your prepared treats.
– Cakes & Muffins
– Gravies & Sauces
– No Sodium
– Good Source of Protein
– Great Flavor
Try these great recipes!
Pearl’s Plant Strong Dressing (FP)
– 2 Tbs. Pressed Peanut Flour
– 1 Tbs. THM Nutritional Yeast
– Bragg’s liquid aminos (to taste, but do be generous)
– cayenne pepper (to taste)
– optional: THM Super Sweet Blend to taste if desiring a sweet version
– water to thin
1. Using a fork, whisk together all ingredients with 1 – 2 Tbs. of the water in a small mug. Keep adding a little water at a time and thin to a nice, loose dressing consistency.
2. Pour entire amount of dressing over any salad or cooked veggies.
*Note: You can add 1 tsp. of real, sugar-free Peanut Butter if desired to make even more peanutty and still be in basic FP mode.